I had this post bookmarked for ages and completely forgot to write it up! The lovely Kerri Jane at Little Pretty Things tagged me in this a little while ago, so I’m filling this in as the Potted Week post because its still a response to a blog post, no?
“If you receive this award there are certain rules you have to follow which are:
- Thank the person who sends you the award and add a link to their blog in your post
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it!
- Post the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog!”
Okay, so seven things about myself:
- I really like the technical aspects of theatre. I did lighting for my GCSE Drama, rather than performance, and it was probably one of my favourite things I’ve ever done in school. I’m considering following it up as a degree choice, but its a bit of a heavy decision to make, because its a) very vocational, and b) at drama schools, mainly, rather than university.
- I’m allergic to jellybeans.
- In October 2010, I performed at the Les Miserables 25th anniversary concert at the O2 as part of the student casts who came on at the end. Since that, the opening music makes me tear up, every time. And so far, that is the best experience of my life… ever.
- My mother cannot recognise me if I am wearing a hat. Apparently, my hair is a key distinguishing feature.
- I play Minecraft… but I’m not addicted. I can actually stop after 1-2 hours.
- My calendar is an Edward Monkton one, and currently has this at the top of the month: We are only on this Earth for a short time, so let us live WISELY, let us live WELL…. and let us eat CHOCOLATE. Much Much CHOCOLATE!!
- I cannot see more than a quarter of my bedroom floor at this current moment of time. I’m kind of stranded on the island of my bed – and even that’s having stuff creeping up on it.
And post it on to 15 other bloggers? I’ll make it 5 – I don’t really want to spam people.
Thanks for the award and giving me something to write about, my lovely!